GenOn Christian Parenting Project
growing in faith together no matter where we are
What is the GenOn Christian Parenting Project?
- Digital resources to support parents, grandparents, and caregivers to:
- grow in faith and spirituality
- parent their children from a place rooted in God’s love
- feel supported, equipped, and empowered to answer God’s call to the ministry of parenting
- Digital resources that equip families of all shapes and sizes to grow in faith together. Each resource will:
- be simple and connect to routines and rituals families are already doing
- connect ordinary moments to Bible stories, prayers, and activities that help families experience God’s presence
- Training, mentorship, and a community for church leaders to support connections between church and home
Supporting parents, families, and churches
Get spiritual practices, motivation, and self- and child- care ideas delivered to your inbox.
messy yet graceful:
a parenting podcast
Tune in each month to hear how others are weaving together parenting, faith, and their own growth. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll finish each episode motivated to parent from a place of mutual love.